What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can’t remove.
- Show detailed information of a certain application installed in your computer.
- Remove programs that could not be removed completely from Windows Add/Remove Program.
- Provide different ways of application view style: by Icons, by List, by Details.
- Protect your registry from empty / corrupted errors and improve your PC performance.
- Forcibly display and remove hidden applications which may run on PC without your permission.
- Forcibly remove corrupted programs that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
- Fast navigate to the folder where you install the application to uninstall.
- Completely clean the empty / corrupted registry entries that a certain application left over.
- Backup registry so as to restore system easily when Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/VISTSA32/VISTA64/WINDDOWS 7 crashes.
- Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Is it something I can trust?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Perfect Uninstaller scores an averge of 2.96, which is low and isn’t really what we’re looking for.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Perfect Uninstaller scores 66.33/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.PerfectUninstaller.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $54.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: PerfectUninstaller.com you’ll also be taken through to PerfectUninstaller.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)